You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Category Name: Media
- Microsoft OneDrive Turns 15, Gets Redesigned Landing Page With New Functions 10 August 2022Microsoft is marking the 15th anniversary of OneDrive with a new landing page and new options. The new OneDrive Home will feature a Recent view option for locating documents and will have an Activity column showing the most recent edits and comments on the shared documents.
- Video: Self-Driving Tesla Car Fails to Detect Child-Sized Dummy on Road 10 August 2022A video shared on Twitter claims to show a Tesla in full self-driving mode running over a child-size mannequin during a test by a safety campaign group. According to the test conducted by the Dawn Project, the latest version of Tesla Full Self-Driving (FSD) Beta software failed to detect the stationary dummy's presence on the […]
- Lenovo Legion Y70 Confirmed to Feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 5,100mAh Battery Ahead of Launch 10 August 2022Lenovo Legion Y70 is set to launch in China on August 18. The company has confirmed that the smartphone will be powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. It also sports a 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup and houses a 5,100mAh battery.
- Bitcoin's Early Week Rally Dampens Ahead of July Consumer Price Index Data Release in the US 10 August 2022The largest cryptocurrency by market capitalisation was recently trading just below the $23,000 (roughly Rs. 18.4 lakh) mark, down by more than 3 percent over the past 24 hours and far removed from its temporary perch of nearly $1,000 (roughly Rs. 79,500) higher on Monday. Investors are apparently hunkered down waiting for the release of […]
- Explosion Causes By "Electrical Incident" At Google Data Centre Leaves 3 Injured: Report 10 August 2022Three workers at a Google Data Centre in Iowa, the United States, were injured in an explosion, according to a report in Newsweek. The three workers - all electricians - were transported to the local hospital after suffering severe burns, the outlet further said.
- Government Exploring Adoption of Common Charger for Devices, Meeting on August 17, Says Ministry Official 10 August 2022Government is exploring the feasibility of adopting a common charger for a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets, a senior consumer affairs ministry official said on Tuesday. To discuss the possibility with the industry, the government has called a meeting with stakeholders on August 17.
- Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G With 64-Megapixel Custom Sensor, Dimensity 810 SoC Launched in India: All Details 10 August 2022Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 21,999 in Black and Green colour options. It will go on sale starting August 12.
- Ethereum’s Upcoming ‘Merge’ Upgrade Sees Hype From USD Coin Issuer Circle Pay, Tether 10 August 2022Ethereum’s eco-friendly Merge upgrade is tentatively slated for release on September 19. Ahead of this launch, stablecoin majors Tether and USD Coin developers have stirred more hype around the launch of the Merge. The Ethereum upgrade is undergoing thorough testing because DeFi apps reportedly worth over $100 billion (roughly Rs. 7,61,110 crore) are supported on […]
- Space Invaders: How Video Gamers Are Resisting a Crypto Onslaught 10 August 2022Blockchain technology is considered to allow video gamers to grab back some of the money they spend on games and make for higher-stakes enjoyment. However, cryptocurrency has crashed recently and around 90-95 percent of games had been affected by it. Gaming companies like Ubisoft and Minecraft have either ditched the NFT marketplace or announced to […]
- Google Pixel 6a’s Camouflage Tool in Photos App Now Available on Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro 10 August 2022Google’s Magic Eraser tool that debuted with the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro models now has another accompanying tool called Camouflage, which basically modifies unwanted details that stand out in the background instead of removing them. This feature was first available with the Google Pixel 6a.