You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
Replacing a timing
- WhatsApp for Android Testing Undo Delete Feature for Messages on Latest Beta Version: Report 16 August 2022WhatsApp is reportedly rolling out a beta update that would allow users to recover accidentally deleted messages in a chat. The undo delete message feature is said to be available to a limited number of beta testers. WhatsApp could widely roll out this update in the coming weeks.
- Hyderabad International Airport to Roll Out DigiYatra Platform for Paperless Travel From August 18 16 August 2022GMR Hyderabad International Airport (GHIAL) will roll out the DigiYatra platform for three months from August 18 onwards passengers as a proof of concept through the DigiYatra platform, the airport announced on Tuesday. With DigiYatra, passengers will be automatically processed based on a facial recognition system at select checkpoints.
- Aadhaar Mandatory to Avail of Government Benefits, Subsidies, UIDAI Circular Says 16 August 2022The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced via a circular that citizens who don't have an Aadhaar number or enrolment slip, may not be entitled to avail government subsidies and benefits. Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act facilitates a person who has not been assigned an Aadhaar number, to avail of the benefits, […]
- Walmart Faces Shifting Consumer Behaviour Over Inflation, Quarterly Results Beat Estimates 16 August 2022Walmart reported a jump in revenue on Tuesday, beating estimates with its results for the last quarter, following a late-July improvement in business. The large-scale retailer faces increasing evidence of shifting consumer behavior due to rising prices, according to its earnings report.
- Google Pixel 7 Series Spotted on FCC Database; Two Models May Feature mmWave 5G Support: Report 16 August 2022Four models of the Google Pixel 7 series were reportedly spotted on the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) database. Two variants are said to include mmWave 5G support, whereas the other two offer sub-6GHz 5G connectivity. The company is expected to launch the smartphones in the US on October 6.
- US Inflation Reduction Act Could Help Cut Chinese Battery Metals Ties: Details 16 August 2022The US Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) is set to be signed into law by US President Joe Biden today. The law that is designed to increase green investment, comes at a price. It extends and expands the existing electric vehicle (EV) subsidy of up to $7,500 (roughly Rs. 5,94,800) but conditions the tax credit on the sourcing […]
- Tesla Allowed to Continue Autopilot, Autonomous Driving Advertising by German Court 16 August 2022Tesla has been allowed by a German court to continue referring to the capabilities of its driver assistance system and to autonomous driving in its advertising in Germany. Industry-sponsored body tasked with policing anti-competitive practices, Wettbewerbszentrale, had filed a non-admissibility complaint, which was thrown out on July 28.
- Xiaomi 12T Pro Spotted on FCC Database; Network, RAM, and Storage Options Tipped 16 August 2022The Xiaomi 12T Pro has surfaced on a US certification website. The handset has surfaced on the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) database with the model number 22081212UG. It is listed to offer up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- Google Demonstrates AI Robots Fetching Soda, Snacks Using Voice Commands 16 August 2022Google is using robots equipped with the skills of chatbots to help its employees fetch soda and chips, according to the company. The firm demonstrated the technology used with its robots last week, in the form of multipurpose robots that can be used to fetch objects and perform other tasks.
- Vivo Y22s Renders Leaked, Specifications Tipped Ahead of Expected August Launch 16 August 2022Vivo Y22s alleged images as well as specifications have been leaked ahead of the purported launch of the handset. The smartphone is tipped to come with a 6.55-inch HD display, Snapdragon 680 SoC, and 5,000mAh battery.